|Novel coronavirus info|
Please visit these sites for the most factual and up-to-date information regarding the Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak:
Please check the Ohio Department of Health's COVID-19 Vaccination Program for information on the vaccine and to search for local providers.
To stay healthy, the CDC and other health agencies recommend:
1. Washing your hands frequently. Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid contact with people who are sick.
4. Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
5. Put distance between yourself and other people (about 6 feet) if COVID-19 is spreading in the community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
6. Stay home and away from others if you are sick.
7. Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces frequently.