Visit the library's digital collection
to enjoy free eBooks and more 24/7. Users may download eBooks, audiobooks, videos and music to their computer, phone, tablet or iPod.
Holdings available through the Ohio Digital Library
include about 125,000 items.
To download titles, you must have a Blanchester Public Library card. Titles may not be downloaded to library computers.
- From the library's homepage, click on the Ohio Digital Library
- A good place to start is with this Getting Started Guide. There also is a Help link
on the top of the Ohio Digital Library site. Patrons also may want to take the Guided Tour offered on the webpage. This will show patrons how to browse, check out, and download items on the site. For more visual learners -- or game players -- check out this Prezi presention on the downloading process.
- Patrons may check out up to 10 items
- Items check out for 21 days, but patrons may choose a 7- or 14-day checkout period
- Patrons may place holds on up to 12 items
- Patrons receive an e-mail when the item becomes available
- Once the e-mail is sent, patrons have 72 hours to check out the title
- Patrons also may place items on a digital "wishlist" to keep track of items they may want to place holds on or check out in the future