Visit the library's digital collection
to enjoy free eBooks and more 24/7. Users may download eBooks, audiobooks, videos and music to their computer, phone, tablet or iPod.
Holdings available through the Ohio eBook Project
include more than 31,000 copies of over 19,000 individual titles.
To download titles, you must have a Blanchester Public Library card. Titles may not be downloaded to library computers.
- From the library's homepage, click on the Ohio eBook Project
- A good place to start is the Need Help? Get Started Here link on the lefthand side of the webpage. Patrons also may want to take the Guided Tour offered on the webpage. This will show patrons how to browse, check out, and download items on the site. For more visual learners -- or game players -- check out this Prezi presention on the downloading process.
- Patrons also may access downloadable items through the library's online catalog. These items include an [electronic resource] tag in the title and feature a link at the bottom of the record to access the item.
- Patrons may check out up to 10 items
- Patrons may choose a 7 or 14 day checkout period
- The only items that can be returned early are eBooks and only through the Adobe Digital Editions software
- Patrons may place holds on up to 10 items
- Patrons receive an e-mail when the item becomes available
- Once the e-mail is sent, patrons have 72 hours to check out the title
- Patrons also may place items on a digital "wishlist" to keep track of items they may want to place holds on or check out in the future