The library now offers Kanopy, a streaming video collection featuring more than 30,000 films. Find films on every subject imaginable, plus educational content from The Great Courses and PBS, and a selection of must-see classic films from The Criterion Collection.
The service is free to use with your library card.
To get started:
- Visit the library's Kanopy page
and click the "Sign up" button in the top right.
- Create a unique login with your e-mail address and a password. (The service is only available to adult patrons)
- A confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
- Once you have confirmed your e-mail, you will be asked to enter your library card number. You will only need to do this once.
- Once you have entered your library card number, you are ready to watch.
- Library card holders can borrow up to 7 movies per month from Kanopy.
- Once borrowed, you can view the movie an unlimited number of times within a 72-hour period.
- Titles are always available.
- All the films include noncommercial public performance rights, so educators are invited to show Kanopy films in class.
- You can watch Kanopy films via their website, or through apps available for iOS, Android, Apple TV, and Roku.
- Help with using Kanopy is available at the Help Center.