Warner Bros. films are now available to stream using your library card on Kanopy. Choose from comedy classics like Waiting for Guffman to bubbly comedies like Arthur! and everything in between.
Kanopy features more than 30,000 films. Find films on every subject imaginable, plus educational content from The Great Courses and PBS, and a selection of must-see classic films from The Criterion Collection.
The service is free to use with your library card.
Also, check out Kanopy Kids, which features movies, TV series and story read-alongs for children.
To get started:
- Visit the library's Kanopy page
and click the "Sign up" button in the top right.
- Create a unique login with your e-mail address and a password. (The service is only available to adult patrons)
- A confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
- Once you have confirmed your e-mail, you will be asked to enter your library card number. You will only need to do this once.
- Once you have entered your library card number, you are ready to watch.
- Library card holders can borrow up to 7 movies per month from Kanopy.
- Once borrowed, you can view the movie an unlimited number of times within a 72-hour period.
- Titles are always available.
- All the films include noncommercial public performance rights, so educators are invited to show Kanopy films in class.
- You can watch Kanopy films via their website, or through apps available for iOS, Android, Apple TV, and Roku.
- Help with using Kanopy is available at the Help Center.